From the corporate office to non-profit environments, I have the expert knowledge and facilitation skills to support lasting cultural change.
I bring my 15+ years’ experience in educational, non-profit, clinical, corporate, and faith-based inclusion work, and my professional, academic, and personal perspectives as a trans man to the work of lasting cultural change. To see my full CV, click here.
All trainings & consultations will be held virtually until further notice. I am well-versed in online platforms, including Zoom, WebEx, and Microsoft Teams.
Click the Icons Below to Explore Services:
- LGBTQ trainings
- LGBTQ 101/Advanced LGBTQ 201 for Workplace
- Gender and Pronoun 101/Advanced Gender & Pronoun 101 for Workplace
- Know Your Rights for LGBTQ Employees
- Cultural Humility trainings for Workplace
- Bias, Power and Privilege
- Confronting White Supremacy in the Workplace
- Interrupting Microaggressions
- LGBTQ Trainings
- LGBTQ or Gender & Pronoun 101/Advanced 201
- Spiritual Trauma & Mental Health Among LGBTQ People
- Cultural Humility Trainings
- Confronting White Supremacy & Microaggressions
- Interrupting the Cycle of Oppression
- Preventing Clinical Bias
- General Competency
- Train the Trainer
- and many more!
- Policies and Procedures Consulting
- Non-discrimination policies
- Gender terms and pronouns for UX, QA
- All-gender restroom creation strategies
- Curriculum Development
- Small Group Facilitation
- Affinity group or working group facilitation focusing on an issue
- Manuscript reviews
- Reviews that require subject matter expertise (LGBTQ, LGBTQ+religion/spirituality, LGBTQ+religion+mental health)
Areas of Expertise
Up-to-date terminology, roleplays & case studies from real-life situations, effective best practices, and strategies to implement cultural & policy change at your institution. Informed continually in conversation with thought leaders across the LGBTQ community.
Gender, Pronouns, and Identity Development
Expertise in transgender and gender expansive theory and best practice, with connections to trans thought leaders in many industries. Updated continually through the most recent sociological, psychological, and theoretical research.
Culturally-Informed Clinical Practices
Offering trainings on anti-bias, clinical interventions to support clients with multiple marginalized identities, exploring identity development models in context, and resources for legal, social, and medical gender transition.
Religion, Spirituality, and Mental Health
Special expertise in how religious and spiritual involvement affects LGBTQ+ people’s health & well-being, LGBTQ+-affirmative theology, spiritual abuse & trauma, and religious & spiritual competency.